Indoor Air Quality
Improving Indoor Air Quality
Traditionally considered risk-free, environments such as commercial and residential buildings, offices, and terminals, are now being acknowledged as potential settings for contamination. In addition, when concentrated indoors, physical, chemical, and microbiological pollution have been linked to certain diseases. As a result, environmental and health requirements are becoming more stringent to ensure comfort, health, and sanitation.
Our experts will help you access accurate and up-to-date information to manage indoor air quality issues. This will protect you and your employees and confirm compliance with relevant regulations.
Core services include:
- Assessment of facilities and air handling systems
- Studies on microbiological, chemical, and physical conditions
- Diagnosis of “Sick Building Syndrome”
- Installation of continuous monitoring systems (use of chemical sensors) assisted by solid data management solution
- “Indoor Environmental Quality Certification” and maintenance plans
Additional services feature:
- Laboratory analysis in our accredited labs
- Legionella and drinking water assessments
- Asbestos investigations
- Inspection and management of environmental and hygienic risk areas in hospitals
With a national network of environmental, health and safety specialists, backed by a network of accredited laboratories, we have the local resources in place to help your business profit from the benefits of pro-actively managing air quality. These include reduced absenteeism, increased productivity, reduced energy costs, and legislative compliance. To find out more about our indoor air quality monitoring, contact Courtice|Grason today.
- Environmental Hazards
- Mold and Asbestos
- Radon and Lead
- Odor Elimination
- Moisture Intrusion
- Biological Hazards
- Exterior Insulation
- VOCs, CO & CO2